1. What time is check in/check out?
Check in time is 3pm on the date of arrival and Check out is 10am on the date of departure.
2. When is payment due for my accommodations?
Payment is due in full 30 days prior to arrival. Typically we take a security deposit that is equal to 25% of the total reservation at the time of booking either by credit card over the phone or by check through the mail. The remaining balance for your stay is due by check 30 days prior to arrival. Mailing instructions are on the Rental Agreement we email to you at the time of booking.
3. What is Quechee Lakes Rentals cancellation policy?
If you cancel outside of 30 days prior to arrival we will refund half of your security deposit (12.5%). Cancellations inside of 30 days prior to arrival are not refundable unless we are able to re-book the rental for the same dates. In that case you would be refunded half of your security deposit (12.5%).
4. What if we arrive after regular business hours?
Our regular business hours are 8:30am-4:30pm Mon-Sun. If you arrive after business hours there will be a packet with your name, dates of arrival/departure, directions to the home/condo and two (2) keys to the unit waiting for you at the front door to the office.
5. Who should we contact in the event of an after hours emergency?
For any rental related emergencies please call Herb Hart at: (802) 369-0152. For any medical or criminal related emergencies call: 9-1-1.
6. Who should we contact to find out information regarding Quechee Club events and services?
You can contact Membership Services at (802) 295-9356.
7. What should we do upon arrival to the home/condo we are renting?
Specific instructions for each home/condo you will be renting such as: wifi, tv, heating/cooling etc. will be posted on the refrigerator of the unit. Familiarize yourselves with the home/condo you will be renting by carefully reading these instructions.
8. What do we need to bring with us?
All of our accommodations come fully equipped with kitchenware, linens, towels, toiletries, etc. All you need to bring is your clothes, personal hygiene and sporting equipment. We will take care of the rest!
9. Do we have access to the Quechee Club amenities?
Yes! All of our Renters are considered Guests of the Owners and have full access to all of the amazing amenities that the Quechee Club has to offer. Click here to see the Renter/Guest rates for amenity usage.