By this Lease Agreement, QUECHEE LAKES RENTALS, hereinafter referred to as QLRG as agent for the Owner of the above premises; agrees to lease to Tenant and Tenant agrees to lease from Owner, the above residential premises upon the following terms and other charges as set forth in the above “Payment Schedule”.
1. The term of this lease shall commence at 3:00 pm on the arrival date and shall expire at 10:00 am on the date of departure. Guest agrees to leave the premises in the same order and cleanliness as found except for bed linens and towels used on the day of departure. Our cleaning staff will complete the job of preparing the unit for its next occupants. If excessive cleanup of the unit is required, additional charges may be levied against the guest and deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or invoiced accordingly.
2. Tenant shall be provided with utilities, cable tv, firewood, snowplowing, trash removal.
3. Tenant shall inform QLRG of any damage found in the premises within one (1) hour of check-in, if before 4:30 pm or the following morning between 9 and 10 am.
4. Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Quechee Club and the condominium association. QLRG or owner does not guarantee and does not assume any responsibility for changes in schedules, charges, weather, or activities offered by the club.
5. QLRG shall hold security deposit set forth above in escrow to be refunded by mail within 30 days of the expiration of the lease provided leased premises are left in the same condition as when possession was taken, and provided no claim has been made by Owner. Owner or agent shall make an inspection of the premises at the termination of the lease term. Any damage found on premises and grounds shall be paid for by Tenant and deducted from the damage deposit. The balance of the security deposit not extended in paying for repairs to the premises shall be returned to Tenant as soon as possible. However, Tenant shall be responsible for all damages caused to the premises, its appliances, chattels and grounds without limitations to amount. If this amount is more than the security deposit paid, Tenant hereby agrees to pay the additional sum required to repair any and all damages sustained to the premises which was caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of Tenant, guests, invitees, or licensees.
6. Owner and/or Agent shall not be liable to Tenant, guests, invitees, licensees, or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner and/or agent harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage, or liability arising from any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, guests, invitees, or licensees.
7. Owner or agents shall have the right to enter the premises at all reasonable times in order to examine it, to show it to prospective purchasers or Tenants, or to make such repairs, alternations, improvements, or additions as may be deemed necessary of desirable provided it does not reasonably interfere with Tenant’s occupancy.
8. **NO PETS AND NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT. **
9. In the event the premises become untenantable for any reason, QLRG reserves the right to substitute another comparable property for the one described herein. OLRG agrees to refund full deposit if no other premises are available, and this lease shall be null and void upon such notification. Owner/QLRG shall be held harmless. All of the units at Quechee are individually owned and decorated. Although our office administers minimum standards required for a unit to participate in our rental program, the style, quality of furnishings, and color schemes vary considerably according to the individual owner’s taste, and are not guaranteed by QLRG or the owner to suit individual guest preferences.
10. The parking lots in the individual sites are for automobiles only. Motor homes, travel trailers, boat trailers, etc. are not permitted.
11. Please have any mail you will be receiving addressed to you in care of General Delivery, Quechee, Vermont 05059. Should you require a post office box during your stay in Quechee, you may obtain one by writing c/o Postmaster, Quechee, VT 05059.
12. Cancellation Policy: Tenant may terminate this Lease and receive back the rent deposit, LESS 50% for administrative expense, if a written cancellation notice is received by QLRG by at least thirty (30) days before the arrival date. Rental payments will be forfeited if cancellation occurs less than (30) days prior to occupancy and we are unable to rent the accommodations reserved.
13. Tenant agrees whether by signature or by any payment to QLRG, this Lease Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the respective parties hereto, their heirs, successors and assigns.
14. All checks must be sent in per the terms of agreement above and mailed to the address below.
15. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: Tenants shall permit Owner or Owner's agents to enter the premises with 24 hours notice for the purpose of showing the condo to prospective buyers or to make any necessary repairs.
QUECHEE LAKES RENTALS
PO BOX 385, 1171 MURPHY ROAD
QUECHEE, VT 05059