The Quechee properties we represent include renter access to these Quechee Club amenities:
Club Amenities and Guest Rates: Click Here
Please call member services for rates and availability
- Aquatics – indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a private sandy beach with swimming, canoeing/kayaking, paddle boats, horseshoe pit, volleyball, BBQ pits and a kids playground. For up to date info follow the link to the pool page. Quechee Club Aquatics Page
- Tennis – 12 har-tru tennis courts and three hard courts.
- Golf – two 18 hole championship golf courses, both rated Top 5 in the State of Vermont and in the top 1% nationwide.
- Downhill Skiing – 12 trail ski hill with new Quad Chair, T-Bar and handle tow. Perfect for beginner to intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
- Cross Country Skiing – the Quechee Club offers fabulous groomed x- country trails along the golf courses for all levels.
- Sledding and Snowshoeing – Sledding is available next to the Ski Hill and the Quechee Club maintains and grooms Section 5 for Snowshoeing (trail maps available on site at the end of Bentley Rd.)
- Fishing – Fly fish the Ottaquechee River or Cast Fishing at Lake Pinneo.
- Kids Camps
- Sports Clinics
- Junior Golf and Tennis and Skiing
- Fitness Classes available in the state of the art fitness/aerobics/spa facilities.
Access is not guaranteed and reservations are required. Please call amenity directly for availability day of visit. 802-295-9356