If you are new to the idea of renting a vacation home in Quechee Lakes, here are some things to know about the wonderful Quechee Lakes area, Vermont’s premier four season vacation destination resort. Quechee Lakes is a beautiful, 5,500 acre private community, located between Woodstock and Hanover. The historic Ottauquechee River traverses through the community; hence the Quechee name. In the hillsides and valleys surrounding the river are nineteen condominium villages and over six hundred single-family homes, all tastefully and ecologically designed to protect and preserve the natural Vermont setting. Many are available for short-term and longer rental. That’s where we come in! When people choose Quechee Lakes, they come here for the beauty, the serenity, and for the many activities offered here.
All of the properties we represent include full tenant access to these amenities:
(To download a brochure detailing the amenities and rates, click here.)
- Aquatics – indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a private sandy beach with swimming, canoeing/kayaking, paddle boats, horseshoe pit, volleyball, BBQ pits and a kids playground.
- Tennis – 12 har-tru tennis courts and three hard courts.
- Squash – Olympic sized squash court located at the Clubhouse.
- Golf – two 18 hole championship golf courses, both rated Top 5 in the State of Vermont and in the top 1% nationwide.
- Downhill Skiing – 12 trail ski hill with new Quad Chair, T-Bar and handle tow. Perfect for beginner to intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
- Cross Country Skiing – the Quechee Club offers fabulous groomed x- country trails along the golf courses for all levels.
- Pond Skating – The Quechee Club maintains the pond near the 1st hole of the Lakeland Golf Course for ice skating and pond hockey.
- Sledding and Snowshoeing – Sledding is available next to the Ski Hill and the Quechee Club maintains and grooms Section 5 for Snowshoeing (trail maps available on site at the end of Bentley Rd.)
- Fishing – Fly fish the Ottaquechee River or Cast Fishing at Lake Pinneo.
- Kids camps
- Teen adventure programs
- Sports clinics
- Junior Golf and Tennis and Skiing
- Fitness classes available in the state of the art fitness/aerobics/spa facilities.
- Music festivals
- Art fairs
- The famous Simon Pearce Balloon Festival (June 17-19, 2016)
Links to Quechee Events and News Resources
Stay informed about Quechee Lakes through their news magazines.
The Vermont Institute of Natural Science puts on nature camps for kids in Quechee. Here is info and a link to their current camp schedule.
The Quechee Times publishes a calendar of events around Quechee. Here is a link to the Quechee Times event calendar.